Congratulations! I love the pictures with all the kids and the gifts they each got to give them. I'm sorry you had to go through labor naturally! Hey, at least now you can say you did it. We miss you guys. Enjoy that baby!
Amazing! Your kids are ADORABLE! I am so thankful you and little Montey are doing well. "Montey" was one of our names! My dad is from a small town in Mexico called, "Monterrey" And "Jacob" is my brother's name and also Nicco's middle name! So, I am a HUGE fan of Montey Jaycob!!! What a beautiful family! XOXOXO
Congratulations on the new bundle of joy. I'm excited for you that he's finally here! Tanya I hope that you'll be able to get back to feeling somewhat normal soon. Love you guys!!!
7 comments:
They are ALL SO CUTE TOGETHER:-D!! They are SO SWEET & GENTLE with their little brother:-D!! Love & Miss You ALL:'(!! Congratulations again:-D!!
Love ya,
Mandi, Max, & Family
Congratulations! I love the pictures with all the kids and the gifts they each got to give them. I'm sorry you had to go through labor naturally! Hey, at least now you can say you did it. We miss you guys. Enjoy that baby!
Amazing! Your kids are ADORABLE! I am so thankful you and little Montey are doing well. "Montey" was one of our names! My dad is from a small town in Mexico called, "Monterrey" And "Jacob" is my brother's name and also Nicco's middle name! So, I am a HUGE fan of Montey Jaycob!!! What a beautiful family! XOXOXO
My dear friend! What a beautiful family you have... and what a gift from above. I am so happy for you!
Love ya tons!
Congratulations on the new bundle of joy. I'm excited for you that he's finally here! Tanya I hope that you'll be able to get back to feeling somewhat normal soon. Love you guys!!!
Congrats on your beautiful baby!! Your kids look so happy! :) Still no baby here. I hope he is sleeping and eating well for you!! :)
Your kids are growing! They are all beautiful. Congrats on the new addition! May they continue to grow and love on eachother like they do now :)
Post a Comment