So a couple of days ago I added off to the side, the background, and our meaning of the children's names. Call me weird and all but I have to always make things extra hard with doing something so simple as naming a child.....I couldn't just pick any name, It had to have meaning, substance, something for them to take on as their little bodies grew to become all that they can be. With hope that if they got lost along the way in life and needed a reminder of who they are, they can look to their names and gain strength to move forward, to try and live up to their name. One who is obedient, Caleb. One who stands for truth, Liahona. a follower of Christ, Tamara. One who is faithful, Montey.
So that's the reasoning of why picking a name for these cute kids has been so difficult. Making it almost as hard as the labor....(well not exactly but both were pretty tedious.) =)
2 comments:
That's really beautiful Tanya thank you for sharing:)!!
Love you guys,
Mandi and Max
I love the fact that you chose names for your kids that have great meanings! You gave a lot of thought into them and that shows just how much you love them and how special each one is to you as an individual. I chose Brianna because of the meaning as well. You did a great job with all their names!
Post a Comment