Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Itching for Organization

So okay I've got the nesting bug again or something.... but I am not prego anymore. I have been totally organizing and rearranging almost every room in our home now. And I couldn't stop there of course, I had to rearrange our family blog page too. I don't know what this all means, but hopefully I will be able to relax and slow down and just enjoy my nice fixed up home. Has anyone else felt this way after they had a baby? Or and I just weird?!??! =)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I WISH I was organzing! There are days I clean up the same room like 12 times! Or I start cleaning and it gets messier before I can get around to clean it! It's all too frustrating! I'm ready to hire a maid....

Anonymous said...

I felt that way after Brianna. I don't know if it was because she was early and was on bed rest and couldn't do the nesting thing, but even six years later I still get the bed a few times a year. Then I feel better.