Thursday, May 5, 2011

Look Who Is THREE




No, how can this be,
How could he possible be three?

I could have sworn he was just born,
But now we just feel so torn.

With the memories we have already made,
We are sure that they will never fade.

To a future so bright,
We know that having him was truly right.

Happy Birthday Montey, Our Little Man.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Love your poems! You are so talented! Happy birthday adorable boy!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday handsome little man looking forward to meeting you in person:o)!! Miss you all and looking forward to seeing you guys when you're able to visit:o)!! Love you all:o)!!

Courtney said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Montey (on April 30th)!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! Happy Birthday, big guy!

Amanda said...

Wow-time has flown! I can't believe he's 3!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that little baby is now a 3 year old boy! He is adorable still! I guess you just don't out grow that.