Camped at Lincoln Rock State Park, over Easter weekend.
It got up to a whole 65 Degrees, which was warm enough to break out the shorts and t'shirts. =)
(Montey being silly)
(Tamara doing her Karate)
(Liahona being Lia)
But the most exciting part about the whole trip WAS....
Tamara fell into the fire pit, and burnt her hand. It was a very bad 2 degree almost 3 degree burn.
6 comments:
Oh sweet girl...I hope her hand heals quickly.
And, Oh how I miss the mountains and the green!!
Oh my goodness! Poor girl!! I hope she heals up quickly!
Easter looks like it was a ton of fun with lots of sugar!!! Glad to see you guys are still going camping, sorry to hear about Tamara... poor girl :( We sure love you guys!
Holy cow! I hope she is soing better. What did the doctors say. Let me know how you are doing.
What a fun trip...but not so fun...hope she feels better!
Oh it looks like it was such a great trip. . .Well until the trip into the fire, that changed it! I hope Tamara is feeling much better soon!
Post a Comment