Snow at the beginning of October, who has ever heard of that, crazy! Yup it snowed for my birthday, something that has never happened before, who would have known? Hey does anyone know if there is a brand that makes "manly" strollers? Montey loves to push Tamara's old baby doll stroller, but it's so girly......


4 comments:
Graco used to make a green, blue, and yellow plaid one, not sure if they still do, would you like me to check online to see if I can find it??
Love you LOTS,
~Mandi
Hey Tanya:
I researched graco dolls strollers @ walmart.com and found a red, black or blue, and white one. It's a double doll stroller, but thought I'd let ya know. E-mail me and I can give you all details.
Love you,
~Mandi
That's a lot of snow, too! Oh boy, here comes another midwest winter, I guess :) I love your new picture behind your blog title-- that is precious!
I was also very surprised when we woke up to snow... crazy! SO NOT ready for winter yet, but ready or not here it comes. Those pictures are adorable of the kids in the snow! And I think that Montey is fine pushing a 'girlie' stroller... he's just so cute!
Post a Comment