Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Going Down Memory Lane

There are many things that we are going to miss about our Caleb. We can't help but want to just back in time to relive these fun times as a whole family. So we have posted some of his best qualities to share with you......

1. Our little sports-aholic boy. He loved playing any sport, and enjoyed having us play them with him.


2. He had a greatest sense of humor, and was very funny and super goofy!


3. The best big brother our kids have ever known. He was always helping someone.


4. He made it to the guppy level at our local YMCA, and when he wanted something he worked really hard to achieve it. Of which he became such a great swimmer, and swimming buddy.


5. If anyone pushed themselves to overcome their fears it would be our Caleb. One who was afraid of heights climbed an apple tree with his mom and stayed there long enough to get his picture taken for proof.


We love this boy so SO much! What a great example he was to us. It is truly hard for us to believe that our time with him is up. How much it will hurt with his presence gone, until that great day we will be reunited as a WHOLE family again.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics Tanya!! Thank you for sharing and going down memory lane with us all:)!! Love and miss you all SO SO MUCH!! We love you guys SO SO MUCH and we're always here for you!!

Love you,
~Mandi

Courtney said...

What a great example he was to us as well! Such a sweet, helpful, loving boy. We continue to think of you daily... we love you all

QnA Drapers said...

Thank you for sharing those- Caleb was a great example to our family. He will always be in our hearts- your family is amazing and I know hes waiting for you.

Shelley Gee said...

Thanks for sharing his great example. My prayers are with you and your family. Keep the faith.

Kori said...

Wonderful way to celebrate his life here on earth! All our love!

Angela said...

What fun memories and adorable pictures to go along! Thank you so much for sharing! :) You are all in our prayers! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful memories of him. He is always with your family as is the Lord. Love you guys!

Alysha said...

Tanya, beautiful pictures and beautiful words. I haven't looked at your blog for quite a while, but want to tell you I am thinking of you. You are amazing and your testimony is very powerful, thank you for sharing. Love you.

Kimra Bham said...

Not having gotten to really know him, this paints a wonderful picture. What a sweet boy! The picture of him helping his little brother is just priceless. What a great example he's set for his siblings, and all who knew him!!!

Brittany said...

I went to the site you made for your son, it was so sweet I could hardly read through it...those words were so tender and loving. Thanks for sharing all of this with us. we ache for you sweet thing, and wish there was a way to make the pain moe bearable, but only time can do that. We learned so much when Travis' brother passed away, things I would have never known without him passing. I hope Caleb is "teaching" you too. I know he is near you always and I hope will all my heart you can feel him. Much love to you and your precious angels.

Amanda said...

The pictures are so wonderful to look at. I love the fact that he climbed the tree with you. What a happy little boy he was! We love you guys!

Debbie Murdock said...

I wish I could've known Caleb but if he is anything like his parents I know he is a beautiful wonderful boy. I'm thankful that you guys have so many wonderful memories with him and continue to celebrate his life. Thank goodness for the gospel.