AWW, This video wanted to make me laugh & cry @ the same time:'(!! Miss you ALL SO MUCH:'(!! The kids are getting SO BIG:-D!! Too bad you guys can't come out for a visit:(!!
Hey friend! It was so fun to hear your voice! Its been forever since I have heard it, it brought back the Ricks memories, and how grateful I am for you! What a cute little guy! Its so fun to see kids explore new tastes and things! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Why is it so fun to make your children give a sour face? LOL! What a cutie! That video was so fun to see! All your kiddos are getting so big! And adorable as ever!
7 comments:
AWW, This video wanted to make me laugh & cry @ the same time:'(!! Miss you ALL SO MUCH:'(!! The kids are getting SO BIG:-D!! Too bad you guys can't come out for a visit:(!!
Love you ALL SO MUCH,
~Mandi
Hey friend! It was so fun to hear your voice! Its been forever since I have heard it, it brought back the Ricks memories, and how grateful I am for you! What a cute little guy! Its so fun to see kids explore new tastes and things! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Hey- we want to go out to eat with you guys! Our boys could make quite the mess together and someone else can clean it up!
That's so funny...I love little babies first reacion to different food.
Why is it so fun to make your children give a sour face? LOL! What a cutie! That video was so fun to see! All your kiddos are getting so big! And adorable as ever!
SO adorable!!! Way to capture the moment!
He is such a cutie. I love that stage when they will try whatever you up in their mouth
Post a Comment