Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Never Ending Snow Adventures!

The Snow just keeps dumping here, we are hoping that spring is just around the corner! That darn Phil, these 4 more weeks of winter are just killing me. Beware we might not have a Phil the groundhog next year if I get to him..................grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mister Caleb, loves anything that happens to be outdoors, no matter the type of weather. He may be frozen as ice, but that will NEVER stop him.

Liahona our little snow queen... she loves, loves the snow. Oh did I mention that she LOVES the snow!!
Tamara shivering away, where the heck is her mom? Poor little girl needs her gloves!! This little one does NOT like being out in the snow for too long. She must get that from her mother, the party pooper!

We are hoping that this is the LAST snowfall here in the MidWest! I don't know about anyone else, but BOY am I READY for the SPRING!!! I am getting TERRIBLE cabin fever! And I'm slowly, going CRAZY!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love how you explained each child's feelings about snow. That was fun, to read about their different personalities. Though, I could almost have guessed. It is so fun staying in touch with you guys through blogging. Thank you for blogging! :)

Debbie Murdock said...

It has been crazy the anount of snow dumped! Bring the spring on...so ready for the sun!!!