Thursday, February 19, 2009

....And MORE Teeth Missing!!

Caleb with MORE teeth GONE!
Our Tooth-less Grin Kids!
So After Caleb lost 2 teeth, and Liahona lost her 2 front teeth I posted how I hoped that I wouldn't loose any teeth, right? Well even though I have had nightmares about loosing all of my teeth, I yet managed to break one of mine in the back. Of which I have done before, doing the same thing.......eating those dang valentine candy heart! Those are killer candies BEWARE! Then after my tooth drama, Caleb lost 2 more teeth, his last front tooth and another top one..........
This has been the Month of Missing and (broken) teeth for us, Good Heavens!

3 comments:

Angela said...

That is so cute that they are losing teeth at the same time! They both look so cute with their toothless grins!

I have had those nightmares too about losing all my teeth. I'm trying to remember if it was during a time with my girls' were losing theirs. I think it was when I was trying to wear my retainers again. PS- I am totally going to watch out for candy hearts!! I hope you can get your tooth fixed soon! OUCH!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE SONG HEALING WATERS... I am so down loading it. Thank you for having in on your blog. Love your kids... the they are cute witha nd with out teeth! Love ya!

QnA Drapers said...

They look so grown up! We love them with or without any teeth!