Saturday, January 10, 2009

Traditions, Traditions, Traditions....

For Christmas we wake up at the crack of dawn.....................
(this is the view of our backyard)

The kids have to walk in order of age, out to the Christmas tree..........
(Montey crawled to lead the way, and the other kids didn't dare pass him.)
We take out and play with all of our new toys...........

And then we take out and play with all of our new games.............We tell all sorts of different and funny stories.......................

And finally we finish our Christmas Morning snuggled together watching a new movie..........
Memories, Love, Happiness = Lots of Fun!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Those are some great traditions! How fun!

Unknown said...

Hey:

Great Pics:-D!! Looks Like Everyone had A LOT of FUN:-D!!

Love & Miss You Guys,
Mandi

Shelley Gee said...

Send me your address (shelleyanngee@gmail.com) and I will get you a picture in the mail. I think I have only seen it in a 4x6. If I can find a bigger one I will send that...don't worry about the cost, it's like $2.50

Lorie said...

That is pretty great! We still have to walk into the room at my MILs youngest to oldest!