How are ya?? LOVE the pics:-D!! WOW!! That's amazing that you got little Montey to keep his hat on:-D!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear the news that you've got hope it's all good news:-D!! HAPPY NEW YEAR:-D!!
Friend, looks like christmas was fun! So glad you guys had a good one. I hope you and your family are doing well... Miss hearing from you! Hope your doing good! Take cAre friend! crystal
6 comments:
LOVE that Santa Baby! You take such great pictures! Your family Husker picture is the best! XOXO
Hey Tanya & Fam:
How are ya?? LOVE the pics:-D!! WOW!! That's amazing that you got little Montey to keep his hat on:-D!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear the news that you've got hope it's all good news:-D!! HAPPY NEW YEAR:-D!!
Love you guys,
Mandi
I absolutely love that first photo of Montey...sooo adorable!!!
We just heard some scary stories and have decided that we want to be better safe than sorry. Nothing has happened personally to us thankfully
Those are such adorable children you have. Montey looks so great in his outfit. I do love your family picture. You guys are all so cute
Friend, looks like christmas was fun! So glad you guys had a good one. I hope you and your family are doing well... Miss hearing from you! Hope your doing good!
Take cAre friend!
crystal
Post a Comment