Our Family Getaway. We drove to Omaha the day after Thanksgiving and stayed at a hotel, and had a PARTY! The kids of course had a blast, they LOVE the hotel family getaways. This was a two bedroom room, in a nice Hilton Hotel, thanks to our family hook-ups. It was the perfect set up to have the kids watch their cartoons in one room in their wet swim suits, while Eric and I stayed dry and warm watching our Gonzaga Ball game... YOU GO ZAGS!! by the way I placed a picture of me being all nice and sick for you, so viewers beware. It was a bummer that I have been sick for all the fun Thanksgiving festivities.
6 comments:
What cute kids you have! Your hotel trip sounds like lots of fun!
Your children are absolutely adorable! I still can't believe how big your family is. I hope you're feeling better....no fun to be sick over the holidays! My love to you all!
What a fun getaway! But what a bummer that you were sick! I'm sorry. I absolutely love your new header. That picture is so good of all of you!! Please tell me you did not use a timer because that would be even more amazing! It is tough to get all those kids looking and smiling. Impressive!!
Hey Friend,
I am sorry you were sick for Thanksgiving. Thats no fun! It looks like your family get away was awesome. WE to love to get a way for a night... to do something different. :0) Hey I went privet with my blog I sent an invite to your juno account but I will send another one... Just want to make sure you can view it if you want. Take care frined.
cute! what a fun idea!! bummer you were sick tho!
Those little candy cookie turkeys are adorable...you're so creative. We do the hotel getaway thing too...it's a lot of fun!
Post a Comment