Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Real Live Baby Doll

Playing with Montey our baby Doll:
So I couldn't help but laugh and take pictures of the kids taking turns pushing Montey in Tamara's baby doll stroller...it was way too cute and funny. He just sat there enjoying the ride without a single complaint. He sure was a good sport about all this. He even lets the girls put things in his hair and on him when they play dressup. We will soon find out how long that will fly with Montey Boy, but so far they have a great Real Live Baby Doll to play with. =)

















Montey Now:
Montey is a playing, rolling around kind of guy these days. If you are not watching him he will disappear from the place you left him on the floor, making you look really hard around the room becasue he will not only move across the whole floor but will somehow mange to get under things and inside things.....he sure is a good hid 'n' seek player. He has his two front bottom teeth in, they actually came in last month, and yet I am still nursing is that amazing or what for me??? He is really starting to want more than milk too, so we have started giving him oatmeal and carrots....even though he isn't too sure about soilds, he still opens his mouth for each bite. The big kids really enjoy taking turns with the feedings.

5 comments:

Angela said...

What a sweetheart for putting up with it! I completely understand. Aurora has WAY too many Mommys. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Tanya:

OMG!! Thank you for sharing those pics were just too cute and funny:)!! What a good little sport Mr. Montey was:-D!!

Updated my blog!! Sorry I've been out of touch lately. I got new glasses as I my prescription changed, and so yeah, just taking forever to adjust this time. We miss you guys SO MUCH:(!!

Love you,
Mandi

The Bakers said...

How cute! I love little babies. They always make you smile. I am doing ok... I apparently have an infection now so I am on some antibiotics. It's just not my week. Good thing its full of happy little suprises too. :)

QnA Drapers said...

We love your kids! They are way too fun. I need to take a pic of your family with YOU in it! You are looking so hot we need to put some pics of you up there. Let me come over and push montey in that stroller too- we love it!

Brittany said...

what a cute little boy! i love how tolerant he is in the stroller! loved all the halloween costumes! too cute!! i love fall too--