Caleb finally got the nerve to pet the camel after Eric kept showing him that nothing bad would happen if he did. The girls loved holding the baby chicks. Caleb wanted to go last, probably just to make sure that it was really safe. (If you haven't noticed he is our extra cautious kid of the fam.) Usually, he will do things after one of his sisters goes first. But he is starting to do more daring things on his own, like for instance, going on a rollercoaster...look at the pictures below...
Riding the Rides:
Liahona and Tamara enjoying the merry-go-around. Ever since I had Tamara, I cannot go on any spinning rides anymore, even the simple merry-go-around, so Eric had to go with Tamara and help her. Caleb was brave and went on a rollercoaster all by himself. He is getting SO big, we were all so proud of him!!
Liahona and Tamara enjoying the merry-go-around. Ever since I had Tamara, I cannot go on any spinning rides anymore, even the simple merry-go-around, so Eric had to go with Tamara and help her. Caleb was brave and went on a rollercoaster all by himself. He is getting SO big, we were all so proud of him!!
The Pirate Diving Show:
This was quite the hit with our kids. It was pretty enjoyable for us adults as well. They put on a rather well done performance. The kids wanted to get their pitcure taken with the pirates after the show... or maybe it was me placing the idea in their heads..i don't know...anyhow the pirate standing behind Caleb in the picture was named "Oscar" who atcually is a professional stunt man. The kids really liked his high diving jumps into the 8feet deep pool.....crazy, but neat!
2 comments:
I want my pictures with the pirates ;) I love state fairs...it makes me miss the Puyallup Fair so much.
The diving show was our favorite at the fair. We thought about it yesterday as that is where we spent the last 3 Labor Days!
Post a Comment