~ ~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Our Family's Service Journal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ ~
Friday, October 11, 2013
Inspirations by Tanya Nicole
My first Inspirations for my son, Caleb. Pictures are taken by me, with quotes from my son's blog at calebmathison.blogspot.com. I am hoping to reach out to others through these Inspirational Touches- to share the love of Christ and the hope that he has placed in our hearts. This is a special task that I feel has be given to me, for I truly believe in this direction for me to better serve both my son Caleb and our family. Hope you enjoy these Inspirations, and come back to enjoy more. God Bless :)Tanya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment