A Push From the Lord
Our family has been praying for Peace and Contentment, and I went to the doctors to get more tests and ultrasounds done- to get some kind of peace of mind from the immense stomach pains, and terrible aches these past 5 months... it's not a cyst or cancer but a little baby. So, we are pregnant and are 4 months along, with a due date of December 31. WOW!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! So happy for you guys.
I LOVE THIS POST! I know you have all sorts of emotions going on right now but I am thrilled for you and the beautiful new baby in your future. Babies are so sweet and bring such a special spirit into our homes...how blessed you are to have that again. You are amazing and your family as well as Heavenly Father knows that. Just think of all the fun times Caleb and Baby #5 are having right now. Caleb is probably telling Baby about all the fun things your family does, how special you are, and how much Baby is going to love you. Congrats!
What a special surprise!! I know the Lord is watching out for your family! We love you and are so excited for you all to add this special spirit to your eternal family!
Oh Tanya! I am so excited for you! I do have to tell you an interesting thing. I have been thinking about you all the time - as usual - and for about 3 weeks I kept on thinking that you were going to have another baby. Not kidding one bit, totally serious. I of course kept on dismissing it but here you are with a little angel on the way by the end of the year! Just think... Caleb already knows this sibling very well and I'm sure he is so happy for the family! Love you.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I can't believe I didn't see this post until now. I'm thrilled for all of you.
Post a Comment