Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nebraska Snow Day

Nothing like a nice Nebraska Snow Day (minus the wind.)

With there being no wind like in Nebraska the kids played ALL day after school out in the snow and by passed dinner time and didn't come in til 6:00 pm for dinner.

Our house, we got over 6"and it's still snowing right now!


This is Saddie our Doggie and she LOVES the snow.


Honi doing a funny pose.


Tammie eating the HUGE snowflakes.


And Monety being that boy and throwing a snow ball at me....' I got you mom.'

4 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I think you guys have more snow then us right now. Utah has been so dry!!

Courtney said...

I absolutely love every single one of these pictures! Your house looks so nice and I hope one day we get to meet your dog Saddie! The kids look so cute, we miss them! Looking forward to seeing you this spring!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so jealous we haven't had a good snow, I am feeling a bit jipped out of my Winter. Everyone looks so good. T

Unknown said...

Fun snow day:o)!! They all look like they had a blast:-D!!When did you guys get a dog?? What breed is she??

Love you,
~Mandi