(Tamara I love you, I promise to pike it down completely so that you are not embarressed by me, your mother. Nor with sending out the wrong vibes because we are Christian people.)
~ ~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Our Family's Service Journal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ ~
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Tamara the Soccer Queen
Here is our Tammie. She was seriously born to play soccer. This was at her first game and she just got in there and ran everywhere to get the ball. However, if her mom doesn't pike it down she will be escorted off the fields. Her mom got overly aggressive with all her hooting and hollering that Tammie got quite embarressed. Her mom even tried to go out on the field to tie her daughters shoe laces. Hmmm... does this mom have issues or what?? She has many flaws especially when it comes to sports. You never want to sit in a room with her as she watches her favorite team sports, because your ears will never work again!!
(Tamara I love you, I promise to pike it down completely so that you are not embarressed by me, your mother. Nor with sending out the wrong vibes because we are Christian people.)


(Tamara I love you, I promise to pike it down completely so that you are not embarressed by me, your mother. Nor with sending out the wrong vibes because we are Christian people.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's good to be a proud mom though... I love it!
Post a Comment