Thursday, June 23, 2011

Caleb's 10th Birthday- Pirate Party

(We have created a Birthday Video for Caleb, to view please go to his blog at calebmathison.blogspot.com)

First thing this morning the 23rd- we woke up and went to Denny's for Breakfast.



After breakfast we went to Toysrus and they each picked out a gift for Caleb, and Caleb bought each of them a gift. Here are the gifts Caleb bought for his siblings.

Then we headed off to the Movie theater to watch Kung Fu Panda II.

After the movie it was lunch time and went to one of our favorite Nebraskan restaurants- Famous Daves.

Then we were off to visit Caleb and gave him our gifts- just us as a family.

Finally it was the extended family-Pirate Party for Caleb.




What do you do with a boy so true?
There is always something you learn, something so new.

You now would be yet another year older,
And we know you would be ever more bolder.

You would be facing and conquering your fears,
For surely you can still here all our cheers.

Caleb you are so good and have taught us so much.
You have brought to our hearts such a loving touch.

With all of our love,
We wanted to send to you above.

Our sweet Birthday wishes,
And praying for all that our Father in Heaven blesses.

Caleb Happy 10th Birthday!
We Love You,
Love Your Family

3 comments:

QnA Drapers said...

What a great day to celebrate a great guy! We love you.

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun day! I love that you decorated their pancakes like baseballs!! I think this is the first time I have seen his grave site, I really hope we get to come visit sometime soon. You and Eric look great in your pirate hats!!

shawnee said...

I believe he heard you celebrating. With lots of love, Sister White