~ ~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Our Family's Service Journal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ ~
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Christmas Chocolate Making
The girls and I got to make our 1st batch ever of See's Chocolates this year, with MUCH help from Eric's sister Jaime- who has made them for 10 years now. It was fun, and thankfully, hopefully it has stopped me from liking chocolate. I have gone about 3 weeks withOUT eating any thing chocolate, including having hot cocoa. I got up to drinking 3 big mugs everyday, and now i have no desire. It has been amazing.... me without chocolate? Have you heard of anything more unreal? If you want to put an end to your chocolate and sweet in-take make chocolates. =)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow you guys got down and dirty doing the REAL chocolate...That's awesome!!! And YES I hear you...every year that I make truffles I have no desire to really have or make any for a while.
Those chocolates were AMAZING! Thanks for the hard work! I worked at a chocolate shop as a teenager and I am pretty sure I was thinner when I quit. Don't get too excited though, the chocolate cravings will come back ;-)
~Rebekah Handly
I have really enjoyed catching up on your dear, sweet family both here and on your homeschooling blog this evening. Those candies look yummy!
God bless you each and every day!
Post a Comment