We Celebrated Caleb's 9th birthday. We went out for breakfast together.
We went bowling with Caleb.
We went to the movies with Caleb, and watched Toy Story 3. It was a hard movie on our hearts, too many similar feelings.
Then we gave and left our special gifts.
This last Saturday on the 26th, Liahona was baptized. She was very nervous but did GREAT. We are very proud of her and her choices to be more like her Savior. Liahona says she remembers when Caleb was baptized, he said "That was so much fun that, I want to do that again." We all laughed and chuckled at that one.... such a Caleb thing to say.
Though it has only been a week, it has felt like much longer than that. It has definitely been a VERY HARD emotional week for us.
9 comments:
She looks beautiful! Congratulations Liahona.
You two girls look so PRETTY! Way to go on your baptism day Liahona! Im so impressed at how well you can take one day at a time Mathisons. You have some amazing kiddos. Can't wait to come up and play!
Tanya! It has been forever since I have read your blog. And I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of your son. I'm glad we have the knowledge of The Plan of Salvation.
You and your daughter look amazing! Such Pretty girls! Have a great and wonderful day! :)
cat~
I can't believe how much your kids have changed in the last year. Liahona looks so grown up. She is darling. It sounds like her baptism was wonderful.
Fun pictures! Congratulations Liahona!
Michelle Butters
Happy Birthday Caleb and Congrats Liahona! Liahona is such an amazing little girl and we are so proud of her decision to be baptized! Sorry to hear that it has been a difficult week, we love you guys so much! Hope your new home is busy making some happy memories because we know we miss you here in Nebraska. You look great Tanya!
Sorry to hear that it has been such a hard week.
Congratulations to Liahona on her baptism. I can't believe how much she looks like you, Tanya!
Hope you guys are adjusting okay to your new place.
Your family is as beautiful as ever! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! What a special baptism day!
I loved this post... can't believe I didn't comment on it before! I especially love the picture of you and Liahona! You both look absolutely gorgeous!!! I especially love your smiles! Congratulations to Liahona!!
Post a Comment