There are many mixed feelings in our family about leaving Nebraska and moving away from all the physical reminders of Caleb, and having finished our 3rd and last Christmas here in Nebraska was very hard!! A VERY HARD thing indeed. Something that I have longed to come to pass, since the day we arrived so long ago, until now..... And now that it is staring me in my face, I can't bear the thought to leave, however it is inevitable and must come.
Some of Caleb's Favorite Christmas decorations.




Helping Caleb open his gifts.

Caleb's Gifts from under his tree.
5 comments:
Hey Tanya, we actually just got off the phone and I wanted to send you something. I couldn't find your e-mail address so I hope it gets to you this way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snAjZ8mfoYw
If not, go to YouTube and type in "Advice from Elder Busche." I have listened to this every morning for the last few months and it is amazing. Will you e-mail me so I can have you address? Mine is shelleyanngee@gmail.com I am going to change it soon because it really isn't the safest e-mail address..for security reasons I mean. :D
I can't imagine how difficult Christmas was for your family. We love you guys!
I wish we could have been there to share some of this special Christmas together. Man- it feels like we've been gone for TOO long. We love you!!
I am so sorry. I have no real words of comfort other than it does get easier. But even when it does get easier you feel guilty. My email address ( I am not actually going to type it here for obvious reasons but have no other way to get it to you) is my husband's name and then my name with no spaces or ands or anything @gmail.com. Example: bobdonna@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
These pictures/words break my heart for you all! I bet Christmas was hard. We think of you often, pray for you often, and wish we could take even a bit of your pain away. We are sad that it is going to be difficult move for you but are looking forward to having you closer! :) Much love!
Post a Comment