~ ~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Our Family's Service Journal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ ~
Ok, they do look a lot alike, but Caleb is definitely in the top picture!
Awe:)!! Love it, and I agree Caleb is in the top pic;)!!
I agree too-- Caleb top picture! :) Both of your boys are such cuties!
I would have to agree Caleb is the top.
How adorable! Funny thing, my Ethan was Pumpkin Pooh last year for Halloween. Love that we have the same costume! I also think Caleb is the top one.
AWWWW..how precious!!!! We LOVE Winnie the Pooh!!!!! Yup, I definitely think Caleb is the top "pooh bear" too!!!! HUGS!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok, they do look a lot alike, but Caleb is definitely in the top picture!
Awe:)!! Love it, and I agree Caleb is in the top pic;)!!
I agree too-- Caleb top picture! :) Both of your boys are such cuties!
I would have to agree Caleb is the top.
How adorable! Funny thing, my Ethan was Pumpkin Pooh last year for Halloween. Love that we have the same costume! I also think Caleb is the top one.
AWWWW..how precious!!!! We LOVE Winnie the Pooh!!!!! Yup, I definitely think Caleb is the top "pooh bear" too!!!! HUGS!!!
Post a Comment