Thursday, November 5, 2009

All Hallows Eve

Our Halloween Party Last Year.


Carving Pumpkins last year


Carving Pumpkins this year.


Halloween Last Year


Halloween This Year (Caleb would have been a transformer, Optimus Prime.)


Last Year my kids talked me into doing a haunted house for them in our downstairs room. And of course how Halloween used to be my favorite holiday I said "YES!" It was a fun time, wished I would of had strength to do it again for this year, but I was unable too. Instead we just hung out with the Drapers, our Nebraska cousins. We had a strobe light, black light, fog machine dance party after some fun trick or treating. The weather was the best, simply a beautiful fall evening and night.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

What adorable little children you have! What fun costumes! We love your family!

Angela said...

I really enjoyed seeing these pictures!! Thank you so much for posting this post!

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to see the kids all dressed up in their costumes. The candy oh the candy that our kids had and still have. I swear it is enough to put a person into sugar shock.

Rebecca said...

Oh wow.....what a FUN Halloween party you had!!!! You really go ALL OUT!!!!!! What great costumes and LOVE those pumpkins!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, Tanya. Miss you!!!