Another Spring Birthday was celebrated in the Mathison Home. Tamara was counting down for many months, when her birthday would finally come. She has a huge fascination with knowing how many days before or til a certain event, the good thing is that it sure helps with her counting. After her birthday she asked "How many more days til my birthday again?!" Sheesh... it never stops. We had a fun family afternoon birthday party. And thankfully by-passed the hair catching on fire, unlike when she turned three. The kids always seem to bring it up again and again, laughing about how funny that was. It's a good thing that nothing serious happened from it. I somehow managed to tape the whole thing not realizing that her hair was on fire, even with Eric reaching over me trying to put it out. I thought he was just getting in my way of the camera..... great memories! This birthday, however, was a success and above all, calm! The way I like it. =)
(Thankyou Grandma and Grandpa Mathison)
(Thankyou Grandma and Grandpa Mathison)
(Thankyou Grandma and Grandpa Brooks)
Then in the evening she wanted to go to this Fast Food Restaurant with a play structure called Runza. It is one of the Nebraskans favorite fast food places to eat at, everyone who lives here raves about it.I for one am NOT a big fan, ( it's actually
pretty gross.) But they do have a fun play structure so that's where the party was at this year. Plus it kept my house clean, and
gave the kids more running room, which equals = lots of FUN! Happy Birthday Miss Tammie Lambie.
3 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Tammie! I also am NOT a fan of Runza at all, but looks like the kids had fun! I would love to see the video of the birthday when hair caught on fire!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Tammie:-D!! Miss You ALL SO MUCH:'(!!
LOVE YOU GUYS,
~Mandi
Looks like a fun birthday! I love her crown and sash!
Post a Comment