(Too lazy, and tired to write about our Halloween. I'll write more about that later, it's just been those kind of months if you know what I mean???.....)


Plump Pumpkins= Montey & best bud Lance

Sassy Tinkerbell= Tamara

Likable Lion= Liahona

Stringy Spiderman= Caleb
3 comments:
OMG Tanya!! I wish you guys were still here:'(!! Tamara was my favorite Disney Character for Halloween (I LOVE Tinkerbell:-D)!! Matt was Spiderman too:-D!! Love the costumes:-D!! I'll try and post pics of our kids costumes as soon as their mom's give me copies:-D!! I know what you mean the last couple of weeks hasn't been the best for me between being sick, and just other stuff:(!! Hope things get better for you really soon. If you need to chat feel free to call we're here for ya;)!!
Love you guys,
Mandi
Hey Friend!
Your kids are darling. I am starting to like halloween more. Abigale acutally could say Trick or treat this year. That was fun! Last year we used picture messages... Abigale was going to be word girl but then decited to be jessie (toy story 2) its been a fun halloween year! I love kids~! Hope you adn your family are doing well! My blog is going privet so if you don't get an invite through your email... please email me because I want to stay in touch!
Take care!
crystal
crystal_tracy@comcast.net
What cuties!! I love all of these pictures!
Post a Comment