Four Little Mokeys in the Tub....but no one bonked their heads, and no doctors were called. (All in their swim trunks aka Underwear, except for Montey obviously.)
So we have been very preoccupied with our following
Fall Fun-ness.....
1. Our Van of only 8months which we just bought Late February of this year, gave us a run for our money. With the wonderful surprise of a dying- to died transmission all within 45mins. Which just so happened to transpire while on a fun Home school outing, on the way home from an Air and Space Museum. Prayers sure work that's all I have to say. A week and a half later and not to mention 2500 dollar later we got our van back.
2. Our computer was turned off for an evening rest, with no avail to turn back on. Thinking that all our photos back as far as Monety's birth in April were all gone, our hearts sank. All those memories lost for good. However, we were in luck that it was not the motherboard that had crashed as Best Buy had said. We got a second opinion (It pays to take time to look around). We found a simple computer store nearby, and told us that it was just the power supply. 24 hours later we were cruising on the Internet, with 200 more dollars out of our pockets.
3. Then thinking great? Trials come in threes right? We thought perhaps that means we are pregnant, seeing that we have had 2 kids close together before, why not again? Yet thankfully that was not the case seeing that I am personally not physically nor mentally ready for another child after just having one 6months ago. We were in fact given our 3rd blow. Our Neon, Eric's car, decided after all these years of having it to break down as well. Eric wanted to try to figure out what was wrong and fix it, to help save us money, but with no free time it was at no go. So we took our 2nd broken down car in. 24 hours later Eric had his car back, and with 500 more dollars out of our pockets............
You are probably thinking wow they must have a lot of money to be able to pay for these things to get fixed, right? Two words for you guys "Students Loans" and boy do they come in handy!!!
We will be killing ourselves later in paying them off but a man’s got to do what a man's got to do.
1. Our Van of only 8months which we just bought Late February of this year, gave us a run for our money. With the wonderful surprise of a dying- to died transmission all within 45mins. Which just so happened to transpire while on a fun Home school outing, on the way home from an Air and Space Museum. Prayers sure work that's all I have to say. A week and a half later and not to mention 2500 dollar later we got our van back.
2. Our computer was turned off for an evening rest, with no avail to turn back on. Thinking that all our photos back as far as Monety's birth in April were all gone, our hearts sank. All those memories lost for good. However, we were in luck that it was not the motherboard that had crashed as Best Buy had said. We got a second opinion (It pays to take time to look around). We found a simple computer store nearby, and told us that it was just the power supply. 24 hours later we were cruising on the Internet, with 200 more dollars out of our pockets.
3. Then thinking great? Trials come in threes right? We thought perhaps that means we are pregnant, seeing that we have had 2 kids close together before, why not again? Yet thankfully that was not the case seeing that I am personally not physically nor mentally ready for another child after just having one 6months ago. We were in fact given our 3rd blow. Our Neon, Eric's car, decided after all these years of having it to break down as well. Eric wanted to try to figure out what was wrong and fix it, to help save us money, but with no free time it was at no go. So we took our 2nd broken down car in. 24 hours later Eric had his car back, and with 500 more dollars out of our pockets............
You are probably thinking wow they must have a lot of money to be able to pay for these things to get fixed, right? Two words for you guys "Students Loans" and boy do they come in handy!!!
We will be killing ourselves later in paying them off but a man’s got to do what a man's got to do.
7 comments:
Tanya, I'm so sorry! What a bummer of a week! I hope things are looking up for you guys. Hang in there!
Holy cow! That really stinks! I totally agree, thank goodness for student loans!!
I'm sorry that all those things happened to you guys. Yeah for student loans. I love that when I read your blog I can hear the words coming out of your mouth, your personality comes out in your writing!
I love baby bums too.
Things always do seem to happen in threes. I hope you don't start a new set now!
What a great couple of blogs you have! I am so impressed that you are homeschooling and that you are including art in your learning. I am a teacher's aide in an elementary school and the amount of art they do is really sad.I think is so important for kids, and for all of us! We are Robert and Marianne-friends of Eric and his family. What cute kids you have! I have been doing a blog, too! It is very fun! Keep up the good work!
hey friend!
wow what a lot of things happening all at one... hope things are looking up! Your are great!
Crystal
wow! that's rotten! i would always complain about my trials when my mom would say well they come in threes....i'd say what if i'm on #5?? glad you got it all fixed! hopefully you'll be flying nice and easy for now...
Post a Comment