Tuesday, July 29, 2008

!!!!! 8th Year Wedding Anniversary !!!!!



So this July 28th, hit our 8th year mark in our marriage. We look so young in these pictures; well maybe it was because I was 19 and Eric was 21, but that's besides the point...holy cow....... it's amazing how fast one can age! =) Especially when one has had 4 children!!! These past 8 years have been great. To think that I got to marry my best friend in the whole world has been so great, and yet were are even happier now than ever and not sick of each other. Now that's something to be proud of that's for sure!=) Once Eric is done with school we are planning on making up for all the anniversaries that we have not been able to get out and do much together...like this one, I have been sick with some cold virus. Yet I am pretty sure that it is more from my milk allergy than anything. Does any one else find it weird that out of all the animals in this world we are the ONLY ones who drink milk after infancy? Especially when it comes from a different animal than ourselves like a cow? We are weird! No wonder there are so many people with milk allergies. So I am back on my rice milk which is really wonderful. And my kids are still drinking Soy milk which is actually tons healthier for you anyhow, with more vitamins than just in cow's milk. (Just a random thought I felt like expressing.)

9 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

Eight years! Wow! You guys are really getting old!! (Tee hee) So happy for you two crazy kids! XOXOXO

Debbie Murdock said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I can still remember your wedding day. It was weird for me to think that my roommate from college and a friend I grew up with got married. Crazy!!! I love you guys!! Side note: Rice milk is great.

Kori said...

Love the wedding pictures! Just wanted to let you know that you are officially tagged! check out my blog for more info!

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary. 4 kids in 8 years is pretty impressive. I can't believe how young Eric looks. Gotta love facial hair, huh?

QnA Drapers said...

Those wedding pics are too cute! Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

8 years + 4 kids = one happy family!

It was fun to see a couple wedding pictures.

Leisa Waldron said...

You look so young! I can't believe Rexburg was 8 years ago! Wow. We should have more kids on the way to keep up. You are an amazing Mom Tanya!

misham33 said...

You were such a pretty bride!!! I loved your dress, too!

I can't really believe its been 8 years, but I guess so. Wow! You two have done so much over the years.

Will Eric be done with school in time for your 10 year? I hope so!

~M

Angela said...

Adorable pictures! Congrats!