Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Spring Everyone!!

The new header picture of tulips was taken last year in Woodburn, Oregon (near Salem OR.) during the Tulip Festival; taken by me of course.=)
We are glad that it is officially spring, even though it is snowing a bit today. It doesn't look much like spring here, but at least there have been warmer days here and there throughout the past couple of weeks. I have changed my blog page around trying new things, and it's kind of awkward for me with it all backwards, hope it doesn't throw you off too. =)

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Looks great Tanya! I love the Tulip picture, very pretty! I'm glad you guys are doing great!

Brittany said...

I love that tulip picture! It's gorgeous! Okay, but I'm still waiting to see a pic of your and your prego belly!

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend... I am so thankful for your picture. I am wondering is spring is ever going to come. I am sure you feel that way to being pregnant and all... So glad we can check in on each other. Take care friend!