Thursday, July 12, 2007

Here in Lincoln Nebraska

Just a quick note to let everyone know that our 3day trip from Salem Oregon, to Lincoln Nebraska went rather well. The kids did great, amazingly enough. It was an 8 hour drive each day, however we drove 4 hours than stopped and ate lunch, strecthed our legs and then finished the 4 other hours...for 3 days.We are at our rental home which is pretty white trash, and we are currently looking for another, making that our 9th move. Our house in Salem is still on the market, in which we have decided not to buy a house in Nebraska, but just rent for the next 33months that we will be living here for.
Overall we are doing well with the move so far. As you can see on the poll, We are currently doing all of those at once which is rather stressful. Not to mention with moving to a new rental house making that our 9th move as a family, were getting a little tired of moving. However it is nice to try new things. We are still trying to get use to Nebraska's humid heat...yikes...I choose Dry heat over Humid heat any day! There are really neat fireflies that come out every night at dusk. The kids love to catch them. I have no pictures to post at this time, seeing that our computer and all our picture disks are still packed away. But we will be on that as soon as we can.So that's all for now from Lincoln Nebraska, stay tuned for more later......=)

2 comments:

cat said...

I hope that your "moving in" becomes better! I hope you are able to find a place that you like! Good luck! I have never been to that part of the country before. The fireflies sound nice. I can't wait to see your photos!

cat -

Angela said...

I ditto Cat! But I am glad that you posted! I was wondering how you guys were doing. I too, hope you find a place you like soon! :)