We are moving to Lincoln, Nebraska, June 8th. Our house is still for sale, being almost three months on the market now. We are hoping that it will sell before we move. Say a prayer for us will you? We are excited for this new change, and opportunity of growth. Eric has a job starting on the 11th of June for a hospital in Lincoln, Saint Elizabeth's Hosptial, in the burn unit. Then he will be starting graduate school there in Lincoln, August 27th, the day before his birthday. He was accepted as a student in the BryanLGH Medical Center School of Nurse Anesthesia. Lincoln will be our home for 33months, which is how long the program extends to. Hopefully we will be back to the good old NW after school is over.
2 comments:
Oh Tanya! Your family is so beautiful! Keep those white little angels out of the sun! I spend my days removing sin cancer and frecles from people! I hope you do end up back here in the NW. Its been too long! I need to hug you!
Love, Kate Cashman
I just love the pictures of the kids that you added in the left hand column! You really have talent girl!
Post a Comment